Reservations are “first-come, first served” at the time a deposit is paid. A courtesy hold for a facility may be made for up to 5 days.
This page contains the different service options, but to actually make a reservation and get price information, please call our Events Coordinator at 469-341-0994.
Service Request Options
The main options to choose are:
1) rooms and table configuration
2) food service
3) beverage service
- Hall A (with stage) – 200 people maximum
- Hall B – 100 people maximum
- Hall A and B – 300 people maximum
- Large Meeting Room – accommodates up to 40 people
- Small Meeting Room – accommodates about 15 people comfortably
- Select your seating style: a) theater style; b) dance style; c) U-shaped conference style, or d) other special arrangement for your event.
Option 1: Rent kitchen and serving ware to prepare/serve your own food
Option 2: Rent serving ware (plates, cups, glasses, utensils, napkins) and use your own caterer or bring your own prepared food
- Cash bar
- A bottomless drink station with Water, Tea, Lemonade and Coffee
*Important note: Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased at the Springlake Event Center. No patron or visitor is allowed to bring any alcoholic beverages into the Springlake Event Center, due to limitations on our State liquor license.